2007-08-19

My own Vertical...


A few weeks back (link) I wrote some news about the new Stone Vertical Epic being out for sales in the US. I could not imagine that I would be sitting with my own example at my local pub in Stockholm. But as a small beer miracle it was for sales during the latest US-micro batch at Oliver Twist, a bit expensive, but not to bad if you think of the long transport, Swedish taxes and how rare the beer is.

I know, it should be kept for a while, but you can not get the bottle home, so simply it had do be tasted.

Well, how was it?, I would say a very potent belgian style beer that reminded me of christmas (a lot of ginger, really, very much of ginger). So in the end was worth the cost,

So we the beer geeks in Stockholm are already awaiting the new years example (hopefully).

No comments: