2009-08-25

Its Tuesday with World Wide Stout

SDC11296

Thanks Sam and Dogfish Head to be able to lighten up a boring and normal workday Tuesday. What can be better then simply deciding that you deserve a beer from the “cellar” and decides that what about World Wide Stout 06? When is it a better then a day you just feel for it?, you simply can never find the perfect day or occasion anyway.

I really enjoyed the Bruery’s Black Tuesday and is trying to figure out how to get myself a bottle over to Sweden when it comes out in October, but really the WWS is still the champion!, and I will survive as long the bottles do not end (still have 6 bottles left).

It simply reminds me that it is really not so long until its time for the BA Extreme Beer Fest in Boston again so that you can get a chance to drink some World Wide Stout on pitcher, the trip just needs to be planned.

Now I need to give the beer my full attention again as it deserves.

Cheers Sam.

No comments: